Dig To China Dig To China

Good game! It was short, but fun to play. A little glitchy, but not a problem. There's a lot of strategy you can throw into it, and I stockpiled a bunch of bombs way far into the game and just blew a hole straight down the whole way XD fun game, 5 out of 5 for me!

CrateRun CrateRun

The game was rather laggy, and my computer doesn't have much running on it. The controls were a bit difficult and jumping was just meh. Also, the spikes are waaaaayyy too touchy. I felt like if you looked at them you'd explode... Other than that it was an ok challenge.

Soviet Rocket Giraffe Soviet Rocket Giraffe

20,028,175.... This was my highest score so far.... ._. too much time on my hands, and the game's a little too easy, too... Still good though.

I Can't Escape I Can't Escape

Great game, but you should remake this game and add monsters and like a weapon system where you start off with say like a knife or something and then you find chests with armor and potions and stronger weapons. It would be awesome!

Interactive Buddy 2 Interactive Buddy 2

I didn't really like it as much as the first one. Kinda glitchy still and not really as exciting. Still a good game and all but really should've had more content.

Snailiad Snailiad

Dude, this game is great

Its alot like Metroid and it has a lot of easter eggs in it, fun to play! :P

Pandemic Pandemic

Blitzschäden

Blitzschäden zerstört alle in seinem Weg.

*Flight* *Flight*

this game is awesome!

I couldnt get the hang of it at first, but after i did, i started going further and getting more money.

Canabalt Canabalt

Its a fun game

How ever, It goes so fast i get dizzy and cant concentrate and i end up falling...

Asylum Asylum

Its not very scary...

I don't see why its rated M. If any one knows why could they tell me? I still like the game though, 10/10